Thursday, January 13, 2005


1-12-05 Frankie!! I've gotten behind with my postings...sorry!! Now I'm going to bore you with a few cat pictures...they just came out too good not to share...and I did narrow it down to just 3! We have a bird feeder just outside this window and the squirrels love it and Frankie loves watching them so I keep feeding them. We do get an occasional bird!! I was actually trying to take a picture thru the window of my favorite squirrel, momma split ear, I call her that because she has an ear that is torn and was very preggies last year. She has been with us since we moved in, 2 winters now and yes, the feeder is close enought to the house I get all that detail without binoculars!! I'm not sure if she's the one who got in the house thru the chimney last year or not. If you've never had a squirrel in your house before it's quite the experence. I don't remember if I wrote about it on here or not last year, I'll check and if I didn't I'll have to as it will be sure to amuse you!! Anyway, I turned from trying to take a picture of the squirrel and realized that Frankie was in a perfect postion with great lighting...the rest is now history!! Enjoy!! Posted by Hello

No comments: