Thursday, June 02, 2005


5-28-05 View from the entrance into Newhalem Creek Campground in the Northern Cascades Nat'l Park. Chuck left the planning for our anniversary weekend up to me...in all of our now 17yrs we've had very few anniversary's to ourselves...so this was really a first for us! Being the planner that I am...HA....we ended up with not much of a plan. There are 3 places out here(now 2) that I really want to see in case we move, so the plan was to get up on the 28th see where it wasn't raining and head that direction! Some planning, huh!!! I was a bit concerned with it being a holiday weekend that we wouldn't find a camping spot but not too concerned since we were sleeping in the back of the truck....life is good!! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Pam Hogeweide said...

Donna I celebrate my 17th this July with Jerry!

Where is this campground you two stayed in?