Tuesday, September 20, 2005


9-18-05 We started this Sunday with breakfast at Milo's City Cafe in Portland...it was early and decieded we had time to go see the salmon going thru the fish ladders at Bonneville Damn before church. This picture was taken at one of the windows down at the viewing area. It is amazing to watch these fish struggling to get thru the ladders......sad actually. Never made it to church....it was just too nice out and I wanted to get into the back country..... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pam Hogeweide said...

Love all your pics Donna.

Hey, howz your new tattoo coming along?

did u go to Third Day tonight? They are so talented.

I hope you have a good weekend. We'll have to get together again soon. I work everyday next week and then my sister comes for a visit with my cute little niece. Maybe after she's gone, the week after next, we can figure out a day to hook up.

See ya around cyberspace!

Pam

Bar L. said...

YOU POSTED! yeah! I'll be back to read later...

Amber said...

Hey, I just found you via Barbara's blog. Is that your Jeep in the pics? It looks exactly like mine! Don't ya just love driving a Jeep. I dont get to the backroads much (not enough time) but it's fun to just drive the thing.