Tuesday, May 17, 2005


3-20-05 We spent a very soggy day on the coast!! Had planned on a late lunch in Cannon Beach at Mo's but even at 2pm the line was still way out the door. So this pictures captures the view we had eating Big Mac's in the jeep at Seaside....not quite the sames as Mo's clam chowder would have been but the view couldn't be beat!! There were hundreds of sea gulls watching us eat & these 2 really caught our attention. The white one had landed first and had only one leg(one was obivously mangled) and then this brown one lands and it's on only one leg. Our lunch talk revolved around the odds of 2 one legged sea gulls landing in front of us & the meaning of it all. Then to our dismay the brown one switched legs.....he was a faker....a begger bird preying on our emotions! ha Speaking of beggers...I wish I would've had my camera with me but I didn't ....on a corner last week we saw the best sign by a street person out here yet..."Why lie??? I need beer money!" Posted by Hello

No comments: